Welcome to the Green Dragon Tavern
The Mission of the Green Dragon Tavern Association shall be to reinvigorate and re-establish, during the 21st Century, the Founders' vision of the United States' political and economic principles inherent in nature's right; governing the behavior of all Free women and men. The Association shall work to implement the understanding of those principles in all citizens, elected officials and government employees to effect the necessary respect of our Declaration of Independence, state and federal constitutions in order to always safeguard our maximum Freedom and Liberties for ourselves and our posterity.
The Green Dragon Tavern often broadcast events live on the Internet. Those include some of our own presentations as well as other groups such as the Young Professional Republican's meetings in El Paso county. Many of those broadcasts will allow you to ask questions in real-time via our chat interface. So if you can't make an event tune in to the broadcast and join in.
- The GOP is out of Touch with its Base
- Seven Financial Conspiracies which have enslaved the American People
- Eric Raymond, The Cathedral and the Bazaar
- A review of Money as Debt II
- Colorado's GOP caucus training materials.
- NSA Is Finally Starting To Be "Outed" — by Jeff Wright — last modified Jun 09, 2013 01:23 PM
- The latest hubub over the nature and scope of phone call "metadata" collection and archiving by the National Security Agency (NSA) is gratifying in the fact that the general population is starting to awake to this issue. However, while important, is but a small slice of the whole pie that must be exposed and dealt with soon, before it spins completely out of control like Godzilla on a rampage.
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home, Again...He Goes To Jail — by Jeff Wright — last modified Apr 29, 2013 07:16 PM
- The single most damning thing about our wars of opportunity and empire is the damage done to our young, active-duty military and veterans when they come home and attempt to re-integrate into American society. Instead of helping them with their injuries and nightmares we just expand the problem by throwing them in jail.
- The Colorado Democrats Have Really "Screwed the Pooch" This Time — by Jeff Wright — last modified Apr 09, 2013 04:02 PM
- Colorado Democrats are high-fiving and back-slapping each other over the passage of the "Foul Five" gun bills in Colorado. They fail to realize the enormity of the mistake they've made. They believe that a right can be slowly legislated out of existence. Not understanding, in any truly meaningful way, what constitutes a 'right' is the beginning of the end of the Democrats as anything related to a legitimate ideology. Some would say that happened years ago but I gave them a large benefit of the doubt up until the last two years. Man, they've proved they're just gone and some Republicans are not far behind.
- The "Conventional Wisdom" Trap — by Jeff Wright — last modified Mar 03, 2013 12:38 PM
- Events now race ahead at an ever-quickening pace toward the fiscal and financial Armageddon just down the road. Meanwhile politicians, pundits and plutocrats move to denial faster than the Coyote runs off the cliff chasing the Roadrunner. Our 'leaders' play games in Washington, D.C. Soon, all will have to look down at some point. That Day of Reckoning still lies ahead. Oh boy, what a day that will be....
- The Importance of the "Public Lands Disposal" Movement — by Jeff Wright — last modified Jan 27, 2013 03:15 PM
- Utah's HB-148 was introduced, passed and signed by Governor Gary Herbert in March of 2012. Though for the most part flying well below the radar in media and general interest, the "Public Lands Disposal" Movement set off by HB-148 is growing faster than a prairie wildfire. This is not your Granddaddy's "Sagebrush Rebellion;" not by a long shot.
- Now What, Genius? — by Jeff Wright — last modified Mar 01, 2013 04:19 PM
- Current unemployment numbers are showing a false decline or, at least, short-lived. A break down of the current state of the government and US ledger as a whole shows the national family budget is in deep Kim-chi.
- Swarm Intelligence, Political Movements and Intelligent Conservation — by Jeff Wright — last modified Mar 08, 2013 01:45 PM
- A significant body of work has been accomplished the last few years regarding some fundamental animal and insect behavior and the relationship of some simple algorithms to individual and mass human behaviors. The work is strikingly exciting, especially, for how easily it debunks scads of in-vogue, century-old social and political theories. Those theories are based on 19th Century abstract thinking in political-economy from a bunch of complete cheeseheads (no offense intended toward Wisconsin).
- Kabuki Theater at Its Finest — by Jeff Wright — last modified Dec 12, 2012 11:48 PM
- Make no mistake, we're all being played like a big ol,' Mississippi catfish. All the gnashing, crashing and flip-flopping around in Washington, D.C., is not the sound and look of political negotiation being played out. It is nothing more than a giant Kabuki stage where the country is being set-up for the next act in its destruction.
- The State of Denial — by Jeff Wright — last modified Dec 20, 2012 11:13 AM
- America is always on a collision course with Destiny. Since 1750, it has been in a constant state of remaking the future to be both a reflection of the past and a view through the prism of the present. However, beginning about 4 decades ago, America entered the 'Endless Hall of Mirrors.' In 2012, America has only come to inhabit the State of Denial.
- The 2012 Election - Is a Turning Point, Just Not the One We Think — by Jeff Wright — last modified Dec 13, 2012 12:02 AM
- Many folks have described the 2012 Election as "the most important in decades." Well, that could be but not in the ways or for the reasons that most people describe.
- The Larger Importance of Colorado's Amendment 64 — by Jeff Wright — last modified Nov 12, 2012 07:23 PM
- At first glance, many people will assume that the passage of Amendment 64, fully legalizing the production, distribution and sale of so-called "recreational" marijuana, as just the pot smoker's dream come true. They couldn't be more wrong. This isn't all about weed. It's about Freedom from federal intrusion where they don't belong and have no business intruding.
- The Fallacy of Voting for the Lesser Evil — by Jeff Wright — last modified Nov 03, 2012 03:56 PM
- The quadrennial full-court press is underway by establishment Republicans and Democrats to run the recycled "A vote for a 3rd Party candidate is a vote for Obama/Romney" scam. Neither the logic nor the reasoning works. In fact, it's un-American. It's still voting for evil and it shows.
- Pimping For NASA — by Jeff Wright — last modified Sep 21, 2012 11:00 PM
- Recently I watched Neil deGrasse Tyson hold a discussion at the New York Museum (03/15/2012) on the future of NASA through his book "Space Chronicles: Facing the Ultimate Frontier." For a supposedly "forward thinker" his views on NASA and future space development have a decidedly rearward and reactionary view.
- Yet More (Old) Constitutional Chicanery — by Jeff Wright — last modified Jan 13, 2013 03:09 PM
- The history of bad Supreme Court decisions is very long and growing longer each session. Here's another from 46 years ago, Reynolds v Simms, that has massive implications which no state has addressed.
- Even the rocks will cry out.... — by Dr. Mary Zennett — last modified Jul 01, 2012 08:05 AM
- “[...] if my followers were to remain silent, even the rocks will cry out.” Luke-19:8-40 If we Americans remain silent on this one, the rocks will cry out. With secret negotiations and support from the Obama administration, the Trans Pacific Partnership will unravel the remains of our republic faster than anything else.